“Within our team there is an open atmosphere where you can talk and listen, inspire and flourish. Together with the team, you’ll be challenged daily through exciting internal or external projects.
Farma Consulting & Partners is always looking for talented and motivated employees to strengthen the team.
Obviously, we look at technical skills, which are the basis for being able to function in the pharmaceutical industry.
But the story doesn’t just stop with these technical competences.
A positive mindset and the right soft skills are equally important to us.
Our goal is to build a strong team on the long term and to keep competencies in-house.
Does this look appealing?
Then the job below might be for you!
Want to join our team as QA consultant?
What will you be working on at Farma Consulting & Partners?
- You will work as a consultant and support various projects within Pharma/Biotech and Medical Devices;
- You will provide support and evaluate investigation reports, impact assessments and defined CAPAs;
- You will oversee the construction and maintenance of the quality system, in performing GDP self-inspections and assisting with external audits;
- You will support the QP or RP in all quality related aspects and participate in audits or inspections of health authorities.
Who are you?
- You have a relevant academic level education (pharmacy, biology, chemistry or equivalent);
- You have at least an initial experience in a quality controlled environment (GMP, HACCP and/or ISO);
- You have knowledge of laws and regulations related to pharmaceuticals;
- You are analytical, proactive and solution- and result-oriented. In addition, you are communicative, organizational and possess persuasive skills;
- You have a command of the Dutch and English languages. Knowledge of French is a plus.
What we offer
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibility and room for personal input and growth;
- A competitive salary with many extralegal benefits (car, fuel card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization,…)
- Excellent secundary advantages, including flexible/home working;
- A dynamic and inspiring work environment at an ambitious, growing organization.